Apply for Permits
Civic Access (tylerhost.net)
Our inspectors leave out between 7:30-8:00 AM. Be sure your inspection will be ready by 7:30 AM. If not, please schedule it for the next day. There will be no exceptions.
- Helpful hints for the portal:
- Restrict your search to a few words or even a few letters, adding more until the system finds what you're looking for. Spell out directional words, such as North, and endings such as Road or Street.
- "Trending" permits are our 10 most popular permits in the order of popularity. For a list of all permits to choose from (in alphabetical order), choose All.
- If a field requires a number, do not use special characters or letters in that field. Ex: "Service size" For a 200 amp service, just put 200.
- Read descriptions of the permits or call the office if unsure of which type of permit to use so you won't have to re-apply.
- Write your username and password down somewhere so you will have it handy when scheduling inspections, etc.
- Save the link once you get to your Dashboard to your home screen or Favorites for quicker access to the portal.
- For a required trade that is not needed for your job, type Needed and search. An option will come up for Needed Not (not needed). Choose that option.
- For a trade that you have not yet hired a contractor for, type TBD search for a pre-loaded option, To Be Determined.
- If you intend to do any work yourself, type Owner and you'll see the pre-loaded options for Homeowner, including Homeowner Plumber, Homeowner GC (general contractor), Homeowner Mechanical, Homeowner
Scheduling an Inspection
View Inspection Results; Pay Fees