On January 14, 2021, NC DHHS adjusted and simplified the vaccination phases. Please see the graphic below to determine your appropriate group. If you are a healthcare worker or over age 65, please click on the red button above to register.
Once you fill out the online form, you will receive a link from the state vaccination system to verify your eligibility. You will also receive a phone call to schedule your appointment. Due to over 3,000 people requesting appointments, it may be over a week before you get a phone call to schedule your appointment. Appointments are made based on the availability of the vaccine locally which may vary week to week. Also, calls may come from a number that is WITHHELD. Please answer your phone if you get a call, so we can make sure you get an appointment scheduled.
If you do not have access to a computer, internet or need assistance, please call the hotline at 828-223-5735. the hotline is available Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Vaccines are being administered in a drive thru format (weather permitting) so individuals will not have to get out of their vehicles. Vaccines are only being administered by appointment. If you do not have an appointment, you will not be able to get the vaccine.
- Please do not call the phone line if you filled out the online form. We have a large team of staff calling people back and if you call in, after filling out the form, it is creating duplication of efforts.
- Please do not fill out the online form multiple times. This also creates duplication of efforts.
- Please do not fill out the form or call to make an appointment if you are not a healthcare worker or over age 65. If you do not meet eligibility requirements you will not be able to get the vaccine at this time. We will widely publicize when other phases are open.
We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience as we work though the large volume of requests. We are excited that so many citizens want to get the vaccine and we are working hard to accomplish this as quickly as possible. Thank you.
DASHBOARD INFORMATIONClick on the image below to access the dashboard.
For instructions on how to navigate the dashboard, click here.
*The following data links are for information only. Federal, state and local statistics are pulled from a variety of databases and at different times of the day; therefore, data may not match between sources.
- Johns Hopkins Statistical Dashboard for Rutherford County
- National ESRI Statistical Dashboard for Rutherford County (note there are two pages on this dashboard)
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- World Health Organization
- Foothills Health District
COVID TESTING LOCATIONS
- Foothills Health District: Wednesdays Drive Thru Testing from 1:00-3:00 pm. Cost is Free. Please fill at the registration form and bring to the testing site for each individual being tested. Click here for the form.
- CVS Pharmacy: Drive thru service, by appointment only. M-F 9-4:30, weekend times vary. Go online to schedule an appointment. Cost is free with most insurance plans.
- Forest City Family Care on Allendale Drive: Walk In Clinic M-F 8 am - 8 pm, Sat. 8 am - 6 pm. Cost varies based on insurance.
- At Home Kit from Lab Corp: Cost is free with most insurance plans.
EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER